Wednesday, August 26, 2015

It Really Is About Boobs This Time

It's been a long time since I posted anything, which is mostly because I've been excruciatingly busy. I've got two jobs and have been working between 50 and 60 hours most weeks. It's tough, but it's what I've got to do right now. I'd like to think that it keeps me from going beyond the demure part of my insanity, but I may be going past that because of all the hours I work.

As for the boobs title, that's what I'm dealing with, and it seems that's all I've been posing about. Unfortunately the mammary glands seem to been the bane of my existence right now. Within the last few weeks I've had a bilateral MRI, two mammograms, an ultrasound, stereotactic (core) biopsy, and cellulitis on the side where I had my lumpectomy. It's to the point where my health care providers are encouraging mastectomy. That's not something that I want to hear at 33 (almost 34) years old. I always thought if I was going to get a boob job it wasn't going to be because they were being cut off first, but at this point that's what it may be.

There's a whole laundry list of reasons while I should and shouldn't do it, but really the reasons to get it done far outnumber the reasons not to get it done.

I have some time to think about it. Right now the cellulitis has the doctors baffled, I have to get over this problem with them before I can move on to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment